A Slab leak is a broken pipe or fitting under your homes concrete foundation. Slab leaks can become a serious problem requiring a complicated repair if not corrected immediately. Slab leaks are common problems in homes that are over 10 years old. You may have a water leak under your home’s concrete slab foundation if you are experiencing any of the following signs.
Signs of a Slab Leak:|
• Running water sounds when fixtures are not being used
• Unexplained hot spots on ground-level flooring
• Cracks in your floors or walls
• Excessive moisture or mildew under carpeting
• Unusually high water bills
**If you are experiencing any of the signs above you may have a slab leak and need to have an experienced leak detection technician inspect your home immediately to avoid severe damage to your home.